Thank you for all your hard work, I will recommend you to friends and family if they ever need your services.
When problems in this area arise, they can have a serious physical and psychological effect on women. Because of the delicate nature of the subject, it can be an extremely embarrassing and difficult topic to discuss with a stranger.
We have a lot of experience in dealing with gynaecological claims and can help in providing advice and guidance as to the most suitable course of action for you. Cases we’ve handled include:
- Incorrect fitting of a contraceptive (Mirena) coil
- Incorrect reporting of cervical smear tests
- Delayed diagnosis of cervical cancer
- Failure to diagnose 3rd degree tears after childbirth
- Inadequate repairs of episiotomy and tears after childbirth
- Pelvic floor repairs
- Failed abortion
- Missed miscarriage
Proving a medical negligence case involving a gynaecologist:
- Breach of duty: The gynaecologist owes a duty of care to you while you are under their care. We have to prove with expert evidence that the standard of care you received fell below that of a reasonable and competent gynaecologist and was therefore negligent.
- Harm: we need to prove that the negligence caused you harm
If you have suffered harm as a result of negligence get in touch to see if we can help you make a no win, no fee claim for compensation. At Paul Rooney Solicitors, you’ll always be able to speak to a female solicitor or case handler in strictest confidence. They are experienced in dealing with these types of claims and are trained to have a sympathetic and discreet approach.