Thank you for all your hard work, I will recommend you to friends and family if they ever need your services.
Occasionally, however, that level of care falls short of our needs. It’s at the point when inadequate nursing care can lead to physical injury and, in extreme circumstances, death.
The types of claim we deal with include:
- Failing to observe the patient properly
- Failure to inform or alert other medical professionals about changes in the patient’s condition
- Failure to follow instructions provided by medical professionals
- Providing the incorrect medication or dose of medication
- Failure to observe clients at regular intervals
Proving a medical negligence case involving a nurse:
- Breach of duty: The nurse owes a duty of care to patients when they are in their care, whether in hospital, in a care home or at the patient’s own home. We have to prove, with expert evidence, that the standard of care you received fell below that of a reasonable and competent nurse and was therefore negligent.
- Harm: we need to prove that the negligence caused you harm
If you, or a loved one, have suffered harm as a result of negligent nursing care provided, get in touch to see if we can help you make a no win, no fee claim for compensation. We’ll guide you through the legal process, avoiding legal jargon so that you’ll be clear on what your options are.