Thank you for all your hard work, I will recommend you to friends and family if they ever need your services.
We frequently deal with claims relating to surgical procedures and can investigate on your behalf if you suspect the treatment you received may have been negligent.
Common surgical negligence claims are:
- Complications during gall bladder surgery
- Complications during bowel surgery
- Cardiac surgery
- Nerve damage during vascular surgery
- Complications during hysterectomy (see also childbirth injuries)
- Spinal surgery
Proving a medical negligence case involving surgery:
- Breach of duty: The surgeon owes a duty of care to you before, during and after surgery. We have to prove, with expert evidence, that the standard of care you received fell below that of a reasonable and competent surgeon and was therefore negligent
- Harm: we need to prove that the negligence caused you harm
If you’ve suffered as a result of a surgical procedure, call us to discuss your situations. We can advise if we can help you make a no win, no fee claim for compensation.