Thank you for all your hard work, I will recommend you to friends and family if they ever need your services.
Common injuries sustained by motorcyclists tend to be head, brain and spinal injuries, broken limbs, shoulder injuries, paralysis or even amputations. Accidents involving motorcycles occur for a variety of reasons, some typical examples of which are outlined below:
- Drivers moving into a lane occupied by a motorcyclist
- Other drivers failing to check their mirrors when overtaking
- Drivers turning into the path of oncoming motorcycles
- Oil or diesel spillages on the road
- Drivers failing to look before pulling out of junctions
- Obstacles or objects in the road
- Defective or poorly maintained road surfaces
- Other drivers not seeing a motorcyclist because of poor visibility
How we can help you
At Paul Rooney Solicitors, we have over 30 years of experience dealing with motorcycle accident claims and other road traffic accidents. We understand the impact they can have on a victim’s long term physical, social and financial wellbeing. That’s why we fight to make sure that you get the maximum amount of compensation you’re entitled to.
If you’ve been injured whilst out riding your bike, and it wasn’t your fault, you may be able to claim motorcycle accident compensation. Our team of legal experts will guide you through the process of making a personal injury claim, advising you every step of the way. Call us today or fill out the form on the right and we’ll call you back.